Whether out within the wild or within the coronary heart of a metropolis, a widescreen gem or an intimate second … in the event you’ve captured a fantastic travel picture enter it in our month-to-month competitors. We’ll publish the perfect, and the successful picture will obtain a £200 voucher that can be utilized in opposition to an i-escape keep at one in every of 1,500 boutique properties worldwide.
The winner will probably be entered for the general annual prize, a nine-night journey to West Greenland for one particular person with Wild Photography Holidays, value £three,950. Photos from the winner’s journey will probably be printed within the Guardian Travel part and on our web site.
Annual prize sponsor Wild Photography Holidays is a Shropshire/Iceland-based family-run company that provides small-group photographic excursions and workshops with particular person tuition in all points of picture making, from composition and seize to growth. They run journeys to areas in Iceland, Greenland, India, Asia, Norway, Spain, Ireland and the UK, usually to little-photographed areas.
With workplaces in Bristol and London, month-to-month prize sponsor i-escape is a reserving website for boutique motels, guesthouses, eco-retreats, safari lodges and self-catering properties in over 50 nations, all personally chosen and described in first-hand element.
There aren’t any month-to-month themes, simply ship us your finest picture.
If you’re having bother utilizing the shape, click on right here. Read phrases of service right here.
Please learn this earlier than you publish your picture:
• You have to be a UK resident to enter.
• You should add the very best potential decision of your shot through this web page and now not via GuardianWitness.
• We’ll solely contemplate one from every particular person, so don’t submit a couple of.
• We can’t contemplate photographs that have been printed elsewhere (both on-line or in print), aside from these in your private social media pages and non-commercial private web sites.
• You’ll additionally want to offer a caption of as much as 40 phrases on the place it was taken, what’s taking place within the shot, what impressed you to take it, any technical particulars if pertinent. You should additionally provide your full identify with the caption.
Don’t overlook to learn the phrases and situations earlier than you enter.
• Click right here to see earlier winners.
The cut-off date for entries is 11pm on 17 December 2018.