A second’s reflection amid a chaotic journey, a patiently-waited-for shot that turns into magical, or one thing grabbed off-the-cuff and on the go. Enter your greatest travel shot in our month-to-month competitors. We’ll select and publish the most effective, and the successful picture will obtain a £200 voucher that can be utilized in opposition to an i-escape keep at one in every of 1,500 boutique properties worldwide.
The winner will probably be entered for the general annual prize, a nine-night journey to West Greenland for one particular person with Wild Photography Holidays, price £three,950.
Regular contributors ought to word that they need to now add their picture utilizing the shape under, not Guardian Witness.
Annual prize sponsor Wild Photography Holidays is a Shropshire/Iceland-based family-run company that gives small-group photographic excursions and workshops with particular person tuition in all features of picture making, from composition and seize to improvement. They run journeys to places in Iceland, Greenland, India, Asia, Norway, Spain, Ireland and the UK, typically to little-photographed places.
With workplaces in Bristol and London, month-to-month prize sponsor i-escape is a reserving website for boutique resorts, guesthouses, eco-retreats, safari lodges and self-catering properties in over 50 international locations, all personally chosen and described in first-hand element.
There are not any month-to-month themes, simply ship us your greatest picture.
Please learn this earlier than you submit your picture:
• You have to be a UK resident to enter.
• You should add the very best doable decision of your shot by way of this web page and not via GuardianWitness.
• We’ll solely take into account one from every particular person, so don’t submit multiple.
• We can’t take into account photographs that have been revealed elsewhere (both on-line or in print), other than these in your private social media pages and non-commercial private web sites.
• You’ll additionally want to supply a caption of as much as 50 phrases on the place it was taken, what’s occurring within the shot, what impressed you to take it, any technical particulars if pertinent. You should additionally provide your full title with the caption.
Don’t overlook to learn the phrases and circumstances earlier than you enter.
• Click right here to see earlier winners.
The cut-off date for entries is 11pm on 25 July 2018.